Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarships.
The Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to internationals to undertake study, research or professional development in Australia. To apply, you must be from a participating country and/or region.
All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
International recipients (program undertaken in Australia)
|Total Category Value $AUD|
|Postgraduate and postdoctoral scholarships and fellowships
|Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship||Australian Masters or PhD||Up to 2 years for a Masters
Up to 4 years for a PhD
|$15,000 per semester||Up to $272,500 (PhD)
|Endeavour Research Fellowship
(Including Australia Cheung Kong and Australia India Education Council)
|Short-term research towards an overseas Masters, PhD or postdoctoral research||4 – 6 months||n/a||Up to $24,500|
|Vocational Education and Training scholarships|
|Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship
|Australian Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree||1 – 2.5 years||$6,500 per semester||Up to $131,000|
|Endeavour Executive Fellowship
|Professional development||1 – 4 months||n/a||Up to $18,500|