MSc in Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics.
The course is designed for all kinds of professional producers or users of geodata (e.g. in photogrammetry, geodesy, civil engineering, land surveying, agriculture, cartography, forestry, geography, geology), in particular from developing countries, who are involved as decision makers or project engineers in the acquisition, administration and use of geodata in the context of geoinformation systems, photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- Degree (equivalent of B.Sc.) in Civil Engineering, Geodesy, Geography, Agriculture, Forestry or corresponding degrees of other professions related to geodata
- Two years of competent professional experience are required
- English: TOEFL (550 PBT or 79 iBT) or IELTS (Band 6) – certificate
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics
Every year in October
18 months (two semesters and six months supervised study with Master’s thesis)
Duration of German language course prior to beginning of programme
2 months (for students awarded a DAAD scholarship)
15 October at the University
- The study course is accredited by ASIIN, the Accreditation Agency for Study Courses in Engineering, Informatics, Natural Science and Mathematics.
- Complete applications must be submitted in English.
- A good mathematical background and good computer skills are required.
- It is difficult to find furnished apartments in Stuttgart; therefore, we advise against bringing your family.
In addition to the official DAAD application form, candidates are required to submit a particular course application form, which is available at http://www.hft-stuttgart.de.
For further information contact
Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dietrich Schröder