MSc. in Water Resources and Environmental Management 2017/18 – WATENV.
Civil and environmental engineers (+ B.Sc. graduates of related sciences with work experience in the water sector) from developing countries looking for an additional academic qualification.
- B.Sc. or equivalent university degree after a minimum of four years of university education with above average results
- At least two years of professional experience
- TOEFL (80 iBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT) or IELTS (Band 6.0)
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Course begins in October (winter semester) each year
Two years (1.5 yrs. in-class, 0.5 yrs. Master’s thesis)
Duration of German language course prior to beginning of programme
2 months (for students awarded a DAAD scholarship)
For DAAD scholarships: 30 September 2017 at the University of Hannover
(directly to WATENV office!) for the intake in winter semester 2018/2019.
For self-financed students: 15 January 2018 at the University of Hannover for the intake in winter semester 2018/2019.
- Submitted documents will not be returned.
- Only certified copies will be accepted.
For further information contact
Leibniz University of Hannover
Water Resources and Environmental Management – WATENV
Institute of Water Resources Management, Hydrology and
Eva Starke / Pia Bähr