Management Development Institute Admission 2019
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE GURGAON PGP 2019-21 Admissions Office Date: January 10, 2019
The admission to MDI Gurgaon PGP Programmes is carried out in two stages.
Stage 1: (Short listing): The short listing of candidates for WAT-GD-PI is done on the basis of CAT-2018 percentiles including sectional cut offs. The minimum CAT cut-off percentile is decided based on the number of candidates to be shortlisted. The number of candidates to be shortlisted is decided as per admissions policy of MDI Gurgaon.
Stage 2: (WAT-GD-PI): The shortlisted candidates go through the following process: 1. Written Analysis Test (WAT): Candidates have to submit a written analysis on the topic provided. The evaluation of WAT is done on two parameters
(1) Analysis & Conceptual Clarity and
(2) Grammar, Spelling & Presentation. 2. Group Discussion (GD): Candidates have to discuss on a particular topic in group discussion. The evaluation of GD is on two parameters: (1) Group Behavior (2) Content and Subject matter.
3. Personal Interview: Thereafter candidates have to appear for personal interview. The evaluation is done on three parameters: (1) Communication (2) Analytical Ability and (3) Personality Profile.
4. The weightage for the three components of selection are given below: Requirement Weightage CAT-2018 Overall CAT-2018 score 55% Application Score X, XII, Academic Diversity, Gender Diversity and Work Experience 15% WAT-GD-PI 30% The merit list is prepared by considering CAT-2018 scores, Application score and WAT-GD-PI Score. Other Important information related to PGP Admissions 2019 are as follows:
1. Applicants will able to check their result online once the list of shortlisted candidates is finalized for WAT-GD-PI.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit their preferences for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGPIM in prescribed format at the time of WAT-GD-PI.
3. Candidates are not allowed to make any change in their preferences of programmes once made.